It all began in 1920 when Gaetano Nicosia, a young man with three great passions - music, art and jewellery - decided to devote himself to the brilliant world of jewellery and learn the goldsmiths trade. Slowly but surely his skills opened the doors to success, and in 1950 he opened the first shop in Milazzo, with an exclusive license to sell the Rolex brand. The shop became renowned throughout the province. All 5 children followed in their father's footsteps. 3 jeweller's shops were opened in Milazzo plus another in Panarea, in the Aeolian Islands. Two brothers, on the other hand, opened an activity in Milan as jewellery wholesalers.
In 1989 came Marghera Gioielli, a small but elegant shop in Via Marghera 14.
And thus began our splendid adventure in the jewellery world, with a careful and passionate selection of the best of Italian crafted jewels.